• Welcome to Thai Audio/Video Club. Please or

09 March 2021, 08:34:44 pm

News:

การลงทะเบียน ผู้สมัครต้องส่งบัตรประชาชน ยืนยันตัวตนครับ (กำกับด้วยว่า ใช้สมัครสมาชิกบอร์ดเท่านั้น  ปิดเลขบัตร ปิด barcode ปิด วันเกิด ปิดที่อยู่  เปิดแค่ชื่อ นามสกุล กับรูปภาพ ก็พอครับ) http://www.thaiavclub.org/Forum/index.php?topic=2816.0

Views of Thailand : Exhibition

Started by Dr. John Nach, 01 February 2005, 09:07:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. John Nach

01 February 2005, 09:07:24 am Last Edit: 18 February 2005, 06:24:48 am by Dr. John Nach
Now, it is more serious..
I will have my own website for only this even, and then people can bid online.. and I also plan to publish the collection postcards as a set to sell at gallery too krup.. I'll update later ...Wish my luck,. ...more people to come and more money to add for this Fundraising Exhibition.
Going in the direction that you're believe, living in the life that you're imagine..

Dr. John Nach

01 February 2005, 09:08:43 am #1 Last Edit: 18 February 2005, 06:31:28 am by Dr. John Nach
For back of mailling postcard krup.
Going in the direction that you're believe, living in the life that you're imagine..

Dr. John Nach

poj

ภาพสวยดีครับ
And in the end, The love you take is equal to the love you make.

พจน์  อุดมลาภสกุล
ผมมีร้านค้าขายอุปกรณ์เครื่องเสียงเป็นของตนเอง ความเห็นของผมอาจไม่เป็นกลาง กรุณาพิจารณาด้วยความระมัดระวัง

pka

สวย ๆ  :aktion033:  :aktion033:  :aktion033:  
The beautiful colors of the rainbow can only be seen through the prism of rain

"ในทุก ๆ ความเศร้า ความผิดหวัง เราอาจจะเจอความสวยงาม ของอะไรบางอย่างอยู่ก็ได้
จะเห็นสายรุ้งได้ เราต้องมองผ่านแสงหักเหของละอองสายฝน"

nattapong

Post us the website when done. I would be interest to purchase your collection of PCs
ผมมีบริษัทผลิตผลิดภัณฑ์เครื่องนอนยางพารา กระทู้ใดที่เกี่ยวกับเครื่องนอน ท่านผู้อ่านควรใช้วิจารณญานในการอ่านนะครับ

อาจารย์ฮกหลง

ส่งผลงานผมไปให้บ้างได้ไหมเนี่ย อิอิ เขิล ๆ :blush:  

Dr. John Nach

QuotePost us the website when done. I would be interest to purchase your collection of PCs

Thank you.. You're the firstt  :cry2:  

pakorn

"โลกร้อน ธรรมเย็น"

supada

:) สวยมากเลยค่ะ ด๊อกเตอร์ จะรออุดหนุนงานสวยๆ อย่างนี้ด้วยนะคะ  :)  
"The more mediocre your music is, the more accessible it is to a larger number of people in the United States." ~ Frank Zappa ~

pka

Quote:) สวยมากเลยค่ะ ด๊อกเตอร์ จะรออุดหนุนงานสวยๆ อย่างนี้ด้วยนะคะ  :)

Dr. John Nach ต้องบอกพี่นุ่นว่า "Thank you.. You're the second"    :nod:  
The beautiful colors of the rainbow can only be seen through the prism of rain

"ในทุก ๆ ความเศร้า ความผิดหวัง เราอาจจะเจอความสวยงาม ของอะไรบางอย่างอยู่ก็ได้
จะเห็นสายรุ้งได้ เราต้องมองผ่านแสงหักเหของละอองสายฝน"

Dr. John Nach

QuoteDr. John Nach ต้องบอกพี่นุ่นว่า "Thank you.. You're the second"
:woot: ...Thank youuuuu..

Dr. John Nach

18 February 2005, 06:48:25 am #12 Last Edit: 18 March 2005, 01:59:54 pm by Dr. John Nach
Finally I did print all pictures krup.. They took me almost 3 weeks to complete. Totally 37 pictures.. All FB; Oriental seagull.  Smallest size is 20x26 the biggest is 26x30  - _ - ""

I would like show the group of pictures krup which I make for 4x6 postcard krup.

If any one interested for this fund raising na krup, please email to me for information krup, ...by the way web site is done, but have to send proved by Thai consulate. I expect will be uploading by this Monday krup.

Cheers
DJN.

Dr. John Nach

18 February 2005, 06:49:38 am #13 Last Edit: 14 March 2005, 07:04:05 pm by Dr. John Nach
No 2

Dr. John Nach

18 February 2005, 06:50:59 am #14 Last Edit: 14 March 2005, 07:04:27 pm by Dr. John Nach
No3.

Dr. John Nach

18 February 2005, 06:53:57 am #15 Last Edit: 14 March 2005, 07:04:52 pm by Dr. John Nach
No4.

Dr. John Nach

18 February 2005, 06:55:33 am #16 Last Edit: 14 March 2005, 07:05:14 pm by Dr. John Nach
No.5

Dr. John Nach

No4. na krup, the location is Wat Cha-long at Puket which is I took for last trip to Thailand two years ago.  I know many people in this web live in Sounthen part, just would like to show the pictures krup. : )

DJN  

poj

ถ่ายเองหรือเปล่าครับนี่  ถ้าถ่ายเองผมว่า ยึดเป็นอาชีพได้เลยนะครับ
And in the end, The love you take is equal to the love you make.

พจน์  อุดมลาภสกุล
ผมมีร้านค้าขายอุปกรณ์เครื่องเสียงเป็นของตนเอง ความเห็นของผมอาจไม่เป็นกลาง กรุณาพิจารณาด้วยความระมัดระวัง

meng

ยอดเยี่ยมครับ :aktion033: ภาพระดับมืออาชีพเลยนะครับ